In 2017 we won ” Best Training Academy” with the Irish Hair & beauty awards.
Thank you so much, it is an honour.
” We Motivate, Innovate & Educate” .
- We are over joyed to be shortlisted for Ireland’s Best Hair & beauty Training academy 2017. Best of Luck to all nominated.
Thank you again to everyone for nominating our Team.
April 2017 has being a very busy month already
- For more on Gok wan wanting Joan & Allure – Click Here.
- For updates on the awards Joan is nominated for ( All 4 of them) – Click here.
- For RSVP award to Joan as ” Best stylist 2017″ – Click here
- To See behind the scenes and our Former Student win the Best Tanner at 2017 Image Beauty Awards – Click here.
Follow us on snapchat for tutorials, advice and business life, with lots of fun.@allurecollege
- Unit 15 H, Axis Business Park, Tullamore, Co.Offaly, 0579361419, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: www.allurecollege.ie
- Unit 15, Connaught St, Athlone, Co.Westmeath, 0877556000, Email: email@example.com, Web: www.allurecollege.ie .
For our Hair & Beauty salon website Please click here: Allure Hair & Beauty salon.
Breaking news: In February 2017 Joan was yet again approached by RSVP as one of “Irelands Leading women in Business” and The Athlone advertiser again featured her as Women in Business for more click here for our media section.
Joan also had a feature last yeah with RSVP for her business and was lucky enough to be short listed for the Tullamore Chamber Business awards from 500 to 5 businesses in Best social media & website and Best in Business to nominate this year please click here.
Allure was established in Tullamore in 2004 by Joan O Meara and has grown from strength to strength. For more on Joan click here.
- Allure built the largest private Hair & Beauty college in Ireland.
- In 2016 We expanded to Athlone opening Allure Athlone Academy of Hair, Make up & Beauty.
- Joan and Allure has a large following on snap chat with daily feedback on how they educate, motivate and inspire while connecting with the public.
- In 2016 & 2017 Joan was approached by RSVP magazine to feature Allure in their magazine align with adding Joan in as one of Irelands ” Leading Business Women”/
- Since 2012 Joan has featured as Women in Business in the Athlone Advertiser newspaper.
What to expect @Allure.
- High end facilities with over 7,000 square feet.
- Experienced Educators.
- Awarding Bodies such as Allure, ITEC, VTCT, State Commission ( Junior & Senior Trade).
- We have teamed up with NSI Nails, Platinum Hair Extensions, Michelle Fox & Aimee Connolly Mua .
- Small class sizes.
- Affordable payment plans and we have teamed up with Local Credit Unions to offer better payment plans.
- Diary system and progression meetings to benefit learners.
We have a Large Following on Snap chat & Social Media so please add us on:
Joan O Meara / Allure Hair & Beauty Salon / Allure Midland College of Hair Make up & Beauty / Allure Athlone Academy of Hair, Make up & Beauty.
“Be Inspired @ Allure”