Are you caught in a rut, feel lost & unsure on how you can get motivated or Inspired again or how to motivate and inspire your own team? Lonely in Business?, Too Busy to educate your team or send them on a course? We are here to help with our management, cutting and up styling program.
- As Salon owners or stylists, we get stuck in a rut, we feel a lone sometimes and unsure and we need constant education, motivation and innovation, so this day is all about that.
- Welcome & reminder why we are in the business.
- Induction of the day.
- Business Methods and brain storming to see where you are in business/job role and in your personal life, have you a work /life balance, staff audit , the importance of consultation work, and why clients leave us, how to combat that, motivational and Inspirational methods used throughout the day, to get our minds thinking again.
- Upstyling & Creativity Tips. Use of Snapchat.
- Cutting Theory & Practical to Understand Cutting. (Basic cutting knowledge is essential Before sitting this course) Discount Offer for a follow up intense Cutting program with Joan (applies to everyone who sign up)
- Question and Answers.
- Attendees should be either Salon Owners, Managers, Trainees, and we ask you all to bring a pen & paper, your scissor, comb, section clips, doll head and clamp & that you inform us on booking if you are a salon owner, a manager, stylist or trainee.
- Date: Sunday 24th September 2017 or Monday October 9th 2017. If there is enough demand we will run it on both of these dates.
- Time: 10 am-6 pm.
- Location: Allure Midland College of Hair, Make up & Beauty, UNIT 15H Axis Business Park, Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
- Parking: FREE & just outside the door.
- Lunch: Provided
- Certificate: Allure Midland College of Hair, Make up & Beauty.
Cost: €260. Payment in full is required upon enrolment or 2 payments of €130 Non refundable or transferable booking deposit and the €130 balance due the week before the course starts.
“If Everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself”
For Booking or more information please call Joan on 0579361419 or email firstname.lastname@example.org