On Completion of our Level 1 Fun Make up course you can progress to our Advanced Make up course.
- Recap on basic make up
- Recap on Brush knowledge to perfect brush use for advanced looks
- Perfect Foundation knowledge and looks
- Explore Contour, Blusher and Hilight.
- Progress to Dramatic and more in dept Night time eye looks
- Cut Crease , and advanced Blending and build up of eye shadow
- Ombre Lip
- Explore face charts
- A Number of looks to create with your experienced tutor
- Flawless Natural Primer & Make up looks
- Correct Application of Strip an Individual Lashes
- Eye Brow Definition classes.
- Finish on a professional Photo shoot.
Duration: 5 Evenings.
Cost: €400 – email us for our adorable payment plan.
Next start Date: July 2017.
We can also order you a full discounted kit with Inglot.( Additional fees apply).
What do you need to bring with you
- A professional attire
- A professional fun attitude willing to learn
- A refill pad and pens
- A professional make up kit and brush set to complete looks.
For more email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Athlone we hire the fantastic Gillian, Trained from La Creative Academy, Chatham St, Dublin, having also trained with make up artists from TV3, Gillian loves creating flawless natural, creative and theatrical make up on both men and women, along with creating make up for weddings and occasions but she does have a huge interest in dramatic looks. Gillian states ” Era make up (20s up to current trends) is fantastic to recreate, photograph for portfolio and to modernise. I love Halloween make up, Avant Garde, high fashion, face painting. I enjoy the creativity and the limitless ideas for looks. I feel that any class I deliver are allowed to experiment with their art and be creative”Some of Gillian Profile:
Skin, inside out, lifestyle, diet and mindfulness, Creating flawless skin from what you put in
Natural make up for males and females. Flawless without knowing that make up is on, yet Dramatic when needed.
Working for theatres in Athlone, introducing students to the effects of lighting.
Era make up.
Face painting children for nativity plays etc.
Festivals, local etc. Bloom face painting, Castlepalooza face painting and body painting, etc. recreating Coachella trends
Predicting and recreating looks from the Oscars, Met Gala, Grammys etc.
Halloween make up.
Importance of keeping up appearances and first impressions.
Period make up, Elizabethan, Victorian.
European make up styles.