3 Easy Steps to your perfect career.
- 1) By Visiting our website you have made the 1st step to your new Career.
- 2) Call 0579361419(Tullamore ) or 0877556000 (Athlone) or email email@example.com to speak to our welcoming team and then arrange a Interview with our Principal Joan or College Manager Emma/Karen, to view our college facilities and discuss your future course choices. ( Our college is now the largest Private college in Ireland). Take home your course choices or you can book there and then.
- 3) Enrol on your perfect course, by filling out an learner enrolment form, paying a deposit to secure your place on your chosen course, receive your start date and get ready to enjoy the most exciting decision in your career.
** If you are attending a short course with us, unless you wish to meet with us, you can just pop in and fill out the enrolment form, pay a deposit and we will be in touch then.
- All Deposits are non refundable or non transferable.
- Learners should be 16 years plus.
- Perspective learners should arrange to meet with our Director Ms. Joan O Meara, or our College Manager Leighanne Breen. In this time we will deliver the course content to you, College requirements, showing you around our college. Explaining what our college delivers( College Charter) but also what we expect from learners to get the best from the course. Appearance, attitude and determination is also watched for within this meeting.
- Acceptance to Successful applicants is at the sole discretion of Principal/Director Ms. Joan O Meara.