- Our Fun Girls night out. Grab your friends, your mum for mothers day or a give it as a great Christmas gift .
When we built our own seminar room in our new college in 2014, we wanted a stage to complete demonstrations in all areas of hair, make up & beauty for our learners, We came up with the idea for a public hair, make up, beauty skin and fashion seminar open to the public to meet and educate them, of course having a fun girls day out. We wanted to keep it small and personal so we could interact and for you all to ask questions etc, having that personal touch.
On the Night:
- Enter to Music by local musicians.
- Seated event with wine, in our very own seminar room with stage, lights, mic.
- Nibbles from Slice of Life catering service.
- Hair talk, great tips and advice and Demonstration on creating your own style and adding body to your hair. Work & going out styles.
- Skin Talk & advice by Our Expert Skin educator Karen. ( Everyone loves this).
- The importance of cleaning your makeup Brushes and of course a demonstration on the Style Pro cleaner which is taking Ireland by Storm as it cleans and drys your make up brushes.
- Make up Application by Michelle Fox, Irelands Leading MUA. ( This is amazing and you can learn so much from her).
- Hair Product Talk and why your product may not work.
- Fitness Talk.
- Juice Plus informational talk.
- How to Tan correctly at home and tips to perfect the perfect tan.
- Free Goody Bag.
- Free prizes in all things hair & beauty.
- Raffle with more amazing prizes.
We will finish off with a Fashion show by Electric Candy Boutique Tullamore, and H & M in Athlone to get inspiration for the spring/summer events.
Time: 5pm – 9pm.
For Dates for Tullamore & Athlone please email us on: email@example.com
Above Michelle Fox at one of her make up masterclasses in our Tullamore, College.
Extras on the night.
* Denise Casey designs is usually with us for all your hat & head pieces.
* Fuscha make up, Revlon, Redken & Keune hair care all on sale on the night.
For past seminars snaps, continue down below.
some snaps of previous seminars
The first lot of pictures is our First seminar in which Karen O Meara our head educator in beauty and make up completed mam up on stage , while Gemma completed make up on staff
Just some of our feedback from our past seminars. Thank you allxx
Sandra said ” The seminar was run very well, and girls were fab and you to Joan , I learnt so much and really enjoyed it. I would attend another seminar and I am looking forward to more next year. My favourite area was make up, I am very interested in Make up. Thank you girls ”
Aoife said ” Very good night, I learnt alot and would attend another seminar, my favourite area was the Hair demo”
Julie said ” The seminar was very well ran, very good eveent and very informative. I felt I Learnt lots about make up and skincare. I would definatley return for another event and I loved the make up and fashion show”
Emer said ” Very well organised and nice and persoanl with great attention to detail, I learnt lots and would come to another one.. my favourite part was the fashion show, hair and upstyles and the make up demonstration”
Nicole said ” I feel the seminar was very well run, and came acriss clean and explained everything very well. I learnt lots about skin and make up. My favourite area was skincare with Karen”
Aishling said ” Very good event all questions were answered and it was very informative. I learnt alot and I loves the make up and skincare”
Betty said ” Really really really enjoyed it, Top class, I learnt so much its so hard to remember it all, I would defintalty come to another one, I loved it all, the lot, make up, hair, skin, fashion show, great entertainment I loved it”
Q1, Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
We say over 16 years to benefit from it.
Q2,What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
We offer Free parking at our state of the art college.
Q3, How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on snapchat: allurecollege.
A4,What’s the refund policy?
As the fee is so affordable and low as we just love what we do and want to educate the public while promoting and upskilling ourselves, we have a policy where all monies are non refundable and the fee must be paid in full to secure your seat.
Can I sit with my friends?
It is a seated event, sometimes we have tables and other times we sit in lines. When you book we place your group of friends or family all together, do not worry it is a girly night so we want you all happy, and looked after.