This course is suitable for beginners, anyone looking for a change of career, or anyone who has basic experience in barbering.
We hire in qualified barbers to give you extra hands on barbering training under Allure and qualify you at the end under Allure & ITEC.
Allure will work with your needs and will offer you the skill and experience to progress learners to becoming comfortable, experienced and skilled barbers who can work freelance, in a barber shop of if they wish to travel.
( Learners ability, attitude and attendance will determine their standard of work on completion of this course).
To Date Barber Shops call us for our Barbering learners. We take small class sizes to ensure one to one training.
Next Date: September 2020.
One Monday a week for 18 – 20 weeks.
Note we close on Bank Holidays and this day is added on to the course.
You will conduct both theory and practical in this course and your tutors have a wealth of experience and we hire real barbers in for your hands on barbering classes under Allure to deliver the highest standard possible.
Your hairdressing side of it will be conducted by our hairdressing tutors and our barbers also give their take on real life conduct in a barber shop.
We now have blended learning where you can train online from your home re theory, and then in Allure re theory and practical. This means you do not have to travel to Allure to train each week.
- Health and safety.
- Style & Dry Men’s hair.
- Shampoo and condition hair and scalp.
- Cut Men’s Hair.
- Cut facial Hair.
- Hair Tonic.
- Clipper maintenance.
FREE with this course:
- Allure Tullamore has Free Parking.
- Progression and diary system so personally help you achieve your goal.
- Additional days may be added on at the end of the course if we feel or you feel you need more training.
- Barber Shop conduct and client care.
- Product knowledge.
Requirements/DO I need to bring anything?
- Learners need to purchase a Gent Doll Head, A barbering comb ( these you can purchase through us VAT Free for €45- €50 ) .You will also need a razor and a scissor, this you can buy after you meet with our In house barbering educator , on the first day , as its personal preference .
- We can give a letter to say you are a student at the college if required . You can also purchase through us.
- You will need a stationary kit, which we will email you once your deposit is paid.
- Learners are required to bring your own models to practical class to benefit in your training. We can advertise for you but learners should also contribute to this and it is always better to have your own models so you can practise on them after been shown correctly in class.
- You will need a Black Shirt and Black trousers( pants only not skinny jeans) Black closed toe flat shoes.
- Allure Midland College Of Hair Make up & beauty certificate.
- ITEC Level 2 Barbering Diploma.
- On the last day of he course, All Learners will gain a chance to receive a picture in a Cap and Gown along with a scroll for your wall or Cv. We will also have food and nibbles and lots of fun to celebrate your success and achievement.
- You will also Receive your Reference letter for your Cv this date too.
You can pay in full or pay your *Deposit today and then clear the balance before your course begins or avail of our payment plan.
Local Credit unions also offer affordable payment plans for our learners.
*All Deposits are Non-Refundable / Non – Transferable.
Funding is available from your local social welfare office, however you must contact them directly as it will depend on each individuals circumstance.
What our student's say...
Why Choose Allure Midland College Of Hair, make up & Beauty
We are officially Irelands Best Training Academy & take pride in our
98% employment rate for college leavers.
Start your career by training with Allure & be inspired.