Our ITEC Beauty Therapy course is an excellent course to build the experience, skill, knowledge and confidence needed to become a beauty therapist. Unlike most Beauty therapy courses in both our colleges we offer a full Make up artistry skill so you leave fully confident in all areas of make up , beauty and in salon life.
This course will cover a variety of mandatory units to ensure you achieve the best standard and experience possible. Both practical and theory in each of the units will be taught.
See All Units & Areas covered below:
Anatomy and Physiology:
* Covering all the main areas needed to work as a beauty therapist starting with the cells tissues and the main systems that affect the face, arm,hand, leg and foot, muscular, vascular, skeletal, digestive, respiratory, lymphatic, excretory, nervous, endocrine and reproductive.
- Learner Conduct.
- Conducting a professional in depth consultation.
- Client care.
- Record cards.
- Sales Presentation.
The Skin & Eye.
- Detailed studies of the skin and it’s appendages.
- Skin Types.
- How to Analysis the skin and skin disorders.
- Contraindications to salon or home treatments.
- Disorders of the eyes and the eye lid.
- Eye Lash Tinting.
- Eye Brow shaping.
- Contraindications to Massage.
- Home Made Masks & Scrubs.
Make Up Unit 10:
- AT Allure we believe as a Beauty Therapist you need a full make up artist skill and this is what we give on the course going over and beyond the syllabus.
- Explore the art and skill of waxing and the difference between hot and cold wax theory and application.
- Contraindications to Waxing.
- After Care.
- Types of areas to wax.
Manicure & Pedicure:
- Contraindications to massage.
- Structure of the nail and the nail bed.
- Nail Care.
- Nail diseases and disorders.
- Application of a manicure & pedicure.
- Business conduct.
- Business Ethics.
- Cosmetic Science.
- First Aid.
Free with this course:
- Under the Belt waxing.
- 3 Week Uv polish course.
- Free Tanning.
- Salon Experience.
- Photo shoot work.
- Full Make up Artistry Skill as we cover all types of Make up and not just the ITEC syllabus.
- Allure Offers Free Parking for all our learners in Allure Tullamore.
- Learners can use our college kit for practise within waxing etc however additional items will be required by each learner.
- We also advise you to purchase your own kit for home use and practise. All of this will be explained to you on the first Day/Evening of the course.
- Learners should wear black wide leg trousers, a black tunic with a black long sleeve top under it or a black fitted cardigan. Black closed toe flat shoes.
- Hair should be worn in a neat bun and no jewellery is allowed. ( A wedding band is accepted).
- Stationary items will be required and all of this will be sent to you via email before your course commences.
- All Learners will be invited to our Annual Graduation ball in which we celebrate your success & achievement with your family & friends.
- This is a cap & gown awards ceremony( with food and drinks) an a photographer will be there to capture your special moments.
- Of course we will then party the night away with Music drinks and lots of fun.
- Allure Midland College of Hair, Make up and beauty completion certificate.
- ITEC Level 2 Beauty Specialist Diploma.
- Allure 3 Week UV Polish Certificate.
- Allure under the belt waxing course.
- Allure Tanning course.
You can pay in full or pay your *Deposit today and speak with our team to avail of our payment plans, or to clear the balance before your course begins. Tullamore Credit Union is lending to all our Learners and offer an affordable repayment plan.
*All deposits are non-refundable and non- transferable.
What our student's say...
Why Choose Allure Midland College Of Hair, make up & Beauty
We are officially Irelands Best Training Academy & take pride in our
98% employment rate for college leavers.
Start your career by training with Allure & be inspired.