This hands on Hairdressing Diploma course is designed for anyone who wishes to complete an ITEC accreditation course to gain employment in salons. It is suitable for beginners, change of career, trainees within salons looking to up skill, or travel the world or anyone who may have sat Junior or Senior Trade examinations. Allure pride ourselves by being the first college in the midlands, the largest in Ireland and we create fun, small classes, educational training environment, along with opening to the public to gain that hands on practical experience which is vital to become a hairdresser.
Next Date: June 15th 2020.
2 Day a week
Monday and either a Friday /Saturday. ( Free experience days)
Note we close on a Bank Holiday Monday so this day is added on to your course.
You will cover a wide range of mandatory and optional units in this Diploma.
Both theory & practical are covered with general and professional conduct.
Below is just a guide to what is covered.
Please note at Allure we add on alot more in depth.
- Advise and consult with clients. Science of hair, growth patterns, head shape etc.
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp.
- Cut ladies hair . One length, layers, graduation, angles, and bobs.
- Style and finish hair. All types of blowdries.
- Set and dress hair. Upstyling, curling, plaiting.
- Colour and lighten hair. Basic to advanced.
- Fulfil salon reception duties.
- Perming hair.
Free with this course:
- Hands on Salon Experience in our college salon open to the public.
- Diary System.
- Progression Meetings.
- Presentation skills.
- Confidence building.
- Cv skills.
- Interview skills.
- Working in a salon environment in our main qualified salon.
** We never set an end finish date at the start of the course encase we feel learners need more time, end date is given half way through the course.
Requirements/ Do I need to bring anything?
- Allure Offers Free Parking for all our learners in Allure Tullamore.
- Learners should wear black wide leg trousers, a black tunic with a black long sleeve top under it or a black fitted cardigan. Black closed toe flat shoes.
- Hair should be worn in a neat bun or tied back neatly and no jewellery is allowed. ( A wedding band is accepted).
- Stationary items will be required and all of this will be sent to you via email before your course commences.
- Allure Midland College of Hair Make up & beauty.
- ITEC Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing.
You can further your skill to a number of other courses.
- Advanced Day cutting classes with Joan.
- Colouring classes.
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Hairdressing.
- Senior Trade by the Department.
- On the last day you can celebrate as a class with drinks food and picture in your cap and gown.
You can pay in full or pay your *Deposit today and avail of our payment plan or pay the balance off before the course starts. Local credit unions are offering very affordable repayment packs.
*All Deposits/Monies are non-refundable or transferable.
What our student's say...
Why Choose Allure Midland College Of Hair, make up & Beauty
We are officially Irelands Best Training Academy & take pride in our
98% employment rate for college leavers.
Start your career by training with Allure & be inspired.