ONLY 4 Places left:
This course is now mandatory in the hairdressing trade and is suited to all trainees and hairdressers if you are in college training or working within a hair salon. It is also required if you ever want to teach hairdressing.
1 Evening weekly from October 2018 – April/May 2019.
Next Start Date: Monday 7th 2019.
Time: We will start this course at 4 pm and finish at 7 pm to save travelling at night in the Winter months.
Our Senior Trade offers so much more than the syllabus as we recap on your basic training & skill to date, however we do advise all applicants to be competent in Cutting, Colouring and Perming of hair.
At Allure we are known for our hands on approach in teaching.
We will Cover
- All areas theory wise within the state requirements, as well as all practical units broken into theory that is required.
- We cover past papers and answers and show you how to read the questions and how to answer them. We will look at the marking schemes.
- Mock and pre mock.
- Conduct, Client care, Consultation and Salon ethos.
- Recap on foundation cutting, colour and perming skills.
- Recap on Hilights.
- Progress to advance Cutting, colouring, perming and hi lights.
- Shampoo and condition with Scalp and skin analyse.
We offer additional day or evening workshops in which you can add to your skill for a reduced price for our Senior Trade learners. they in turn receive certification in this as well as the skill just taught.
Requirements/ Do I need to bring anything?
You need to bring:
- A Full hairdressing kit which we will examine and ensure the quality is ok for examinations and classes, and we will advise you on additional bits you will need to purchase weekly for examinations.
- Doll head and a clamp.
- Free Parking for all our learners in Allure Tullamore.
- Learners should wear black wide leg trousers, a black tunic with a black long sleeve top under it or a black fitted cardigan. Black closed toe flat shoes.
- Hair should be worn in a neat bun and no jewellery is allowed. ( A wedding band is accepted).
- Stationary items will be required and all of this will be sent to you via email before your course commences.
- On Occasions you must bring a model with you to conduct certain areas of training on a love head. You get advance notice on this.
- The state do not give us much notice on the content of your practical examination or when it is held.
- As soon as we know more we inform learners.
- Allure Midland College of Hair Make up & Beauty certificate.
- State Commissions Certificate.
You can pay in full or pay your *Deposit today and then clear the balance before your course begins or avail of our payment plan, our local credit unions are also lending to our learners with affordbable repayment packs.
*All Deposits are non-refundable/non transferable.
What our student's say...
Why Choose Allure Midland College Of Hair, make up & Beauty
We are officially Irelands Best Training Academy & take pride in our
98% employment rate for college leavers.
Start your career by training with Allure & be inspired.