Excited for Make up ?
Our hands on Make up artist course is suitable for all ages and genders and anyone who wishes to pursue a career within make-up.
If you wish to travel abroad, you must complete an ITEC make up artistry qualification.
COURSE OUTLINE- This is suitable for all ages and genders and anyone who wishes to pursue a career within make-up.
Covering: Airbrushing Make up, Bridal make up, Graduation Make up, Day & Night Make up .
ITEC is a National and International accreditation and ITEC can be a basic syllabus but Allure want you client and salon ready so we will work on that also.
February 26th 2019 . 6 – 9 pm.
* Train in all areas of make up with Our amazing tutor , assessor and NSI educator .You will start on a journey of self discovery within your self and your skill.
- Cover the Practical and Theory side of Make up , skincare and contraindication along with Client care, communication and real life salon experience while you complete a make up portfolio which you can have with you for pursuing your skill.
- From basic day make up, to night time, occasional, to dramatic looks we will explore all while also giving Free eye Brow /lash work so you have a extra treatment to add to your client menu.
Requirements what do I Need ?
- You need to be 16 years and over.
- Wear Black wide leg trousers, black tunic and Black fitted cardigan with Black flat closed toe shoes. Hair should be clean and tidy and placed in a bun.
- Refill pad,folders and pens.
- Additional contents for your Kit to conduct weekly classes and examinations.
KITS & UNIFORMS – Learners can start off using our in house make up FUSCHIA, this will help them get a taste for different foundations, brushes etc.
All Learners will receive a starter kit form Allure but we ask learners to bring their own make up or personal choice of make up with them to class so we can see what you use and help you get the best from it.
Free With this Course:
ITEC Examination fee.
Eyebrow /Eyelash Tinting and Shaping.
FUSCHIA starter make up kit.
Fuschia brush set.
Work Experience- It has come to our attention that learners do not avail of this excellent experience , it is up to you as a learner, to come to us and give us dates and times, that suit to avail of this . If you do not complete work experience , you will not be able to get a job, or build your portfolio.
- Diary system which allows you to boost and knock yourself when you may need too. This helps you get to where you want to be.
- Interview skills and Facebook/social media advice.
- Progression meetings to guide you on your road map to your end Goal and Dream career. This is a personal one to one meeting to ensure you are getting what you need to from the course.
- On your final night we offer some Wine and Goodies and you can get a class picture and also a Cap & Gown picture for your portfolio.
- We say it is a 20 evening course however we let no one out unsure of their work, so we do offer a extra 1- 2 nights free if we feel you need it ( Terms & Conditions apply).
- Hairdressing courses to offer your make up clients both hair & make up packages.
- Beauty Specialist Diploma.
- Allure or NSI Nail courses.
- Teacher Training.
- Allure Midland College of Hair, Make up and Beauty Certificates.
- ITEC Unit 10 Certificate in Make up.
You can pay in full or pay your deposit on line here , check with your Local credit union for affordable payment plan and Allure also offer a payment plan.
All Monies/Deposits paid are Non refundable and Non Transferable.
Funding may be available from your local social welfare office but you must check with them re this as it will depend on each individuals personal circumstance.
What our student's say...
Why Choose Allure Midland College Of Hair, make up & Beauty
We are officially Irelands Best Training Academy & take pride in our
98% employment rate for college leavers.
Start your career by training with Allure & be inspired.