Excited for Make up ?
Our hands on Make up artist course is suitable for all ages and genders and anyone who wishes to pursue a career within make-up.
If you wish to travel abroad, you must complete an ITEC make up artistry qualification.
ITEC is a National and International accreditation.
April 29th 2019.
6pm – 10pm.
Make up is a ever changing and up dating career, where you are constantly learning, perfecting and adding to your skill.
At Allure we want to start you off on the basics, moving you into the fundamentals and of course some creative looks.
- Cover the Practical and Theory side of Make up , skincare and contraindications along with Client care, communication and real life salon experience while you complete a make up portfolio which you can have with you for pursuing your skill.
- From basic day make up, to night time, to occasional we will explore all while also giving Free eye Brow /lash work so you have a extra treatment to add to your client menu.
- Exam preparation, this is very much an exam ready course, however we will of course add in some fun Make up creative nights to explore the art of make up.
Requirements what do I Need ?
- You need to be 16 years and over.
- Wear Black wide leg trousers, black tunic and Black fitted cardigan with Black flat closed toe shoes. Hair should be clean and tidy and placed in a bun.
- Refill pad,folders and pens.
- Additional contents for your Kit to conduct weekly classes and examinations.
- ITEC book.
All Learners will receive a Fuschia starter make up and brush kit form Allure but we ask learners to bring their own make up or personal choice of make up with them to class so we can see what you use and help you get the best from it.
- You will need to buy extras as you go through your course, mascara wands, cleanser toner etc.
Free With this Course:
ITEC Examination fee.
Eyebrow /Eyelash Tinting and Shaping.
FUSCHIA starter make up kit.
Fuschia brush set.
Work Experience- We offer this now and then where at the weekend we will open to the public for Cheaper make up services in which you will conduct under supervision of our tutor. This gives you hands on skill, salon ready skill and more training. This is to benefit you as the more you do the better you become.
- Diary system which allows you to boost and knock yourself when you may need too. This helps you get to where you want to be.
- Interview skills and Facebook/social media advice.
- Progression meetings to guide you on your road map to your end Goal and Dream career. This is a personal one to one meeting to ensure you are getting what you need to from the course.
- On your final night we offer some Wine and Goodies and you can get a class picture and also a Cap & Gown picture for your portfolio.
- We have no exact end set date as we wait and see how ability is however we do aim for 15 – 16 evenings over 4 hours a evening and we can always add on a extra night if we feel you need it. ( T & C apply).
- Hairdressing courses to offer your make up clients both hair & make up packages.
- Beauty Specialist Diploma.
- Allure or NSI Nail courses.
- Teacher Training.
- Allure Midland College of Hair, Make up and Beauty Certificates.
- ITEC Unit 10 Certificate in Make up.
You can pay in full or pay your deposit on line here , check with your Local credit union for affordable payment plan and Allure also offer a payment plan.
All Monies/Deposits paid are Non refundable and Non Transferable.
Funding may be available from your local social welfare office but you must check with them re this as it will depend on each individuals personal circumstance.
What our student's say...
Why Choose Allure Midland College Of Hair, make up & Beauty
We are officially Irelands Best Training Academy & take pride in our
98% employment rate for college leavers.
Start your career by training with Allure & be inspired.