This part time hands on basic cutting training course is a in depth cutting course and we are situated just outside of Dublin in Tullamore Co.Offaly. Learners will experience one to one training as we only take small numbers and they will leave happy, comfortable and confident within cutting,
September 14th & 21st 2020.
Note we offer one to one training also if you wish to conduct this in a one day class.
Note if you need a blowdrying class there is additional hours and fee added on.
- How to correctly hold a scissor and comb.
- Face shapes and growth patterns.
- Understand the foundations of cutting and understand “your Why 7 How” within cutting hair.
- One length.
- Layers. All types.
- Cut structure.
- Inner thinning.
- Angles.( All types).
- Forward graduation.
- Checking off.
- Texturising hair.
- Building confidence.
Requirements/ Do I need to bring anything?
- Learners should wear all black.
- Closed toe shoes.
- Please note we do not allow runners, hoodies or tracksuits whilst training at Allure.
- Doll head and clamp.
- Scissor and cutting comb.
- Flat section clips.
- Section clips.
- On day 3 you can bring a model or 2 for the real life experience and we can advertise for you for a model if you wish.
- Note we cannot guarantee models for training all we can do is advertise.
- Allure Midland College of Hair, Make up & beauty.
2 Day Basic Cutting course
€260.00 credit card processing
10 in stock
You can pay in full, or pay your deposit here and pay the rest on day one.
*All Deposits/Monies are Non-Refundable.
What our student's say...
Why Choose Allure Midland College Of Hair, make up & Beauty
We are officially Irelands Best Training Academy & take pride in our
98% employment rate for college leavers.
Start your career by training with Allure & be inspired.