This Advanced hands on cutting course is suited to anyone looking to perfect/up skill and refresh their cutting skill to date, you will leave the course confident and understanding cutting. It is so important to understand why and how to cut hair and Joan has designed a concept for this that she is now sharing and educating on.
Sunday March 22nd 2020.
Sunday 24th May 2020.
Sunday 21st 2020.
- Joan will take you through the concept of cutting and this allows you to understand how to cut hair and why we should cut hair in this way.
- This then can be adapted back to your salon to offer clients a unique hair cut using the head shape.
- The morning will explore and understand the concept with theory and visual work.
- Joan will conduct a Demonstration of a short cut.
- You will get to complete the cutting concept on a mannequin head and then your models can arrive to see the concept on real hair.
- It is optional to work on the Mannequin, so you can just go straight onto your live model if you wish.
- This can all be arranged once you have booked in.
- Joan gives so much in this day and you will leave happier and confident in what you have covered.
Requirements/ Do I need to bring anything?
- Scissor and comb.
- Section clips.
- Dolls head and clamp.
- Hair dryer.
- Live Model. We can also try advertise for this model for you however we cannot guarantee it and we do advise you to work on a client you know and will see again so you can gain even more confidence working on a client we have trained you on and of course watching the progress of her hair growing out.
Allure Midland College of Hair Make up & Beauty.
What our student's say...
Why Choose Allure Midland College Of Hair, make up & Beauty
We are officially Irelands Best Training Academy & take pride in our
98% employment rate for college leavers.
Start your career by training with Allure & be inspired.