Threading is an ancient Middle Eastern technique that has become so popular for all age clients. It is a great course to earn extra cash and extra services/treatments to your clients. It is suitable for Beginners, Trainees, Make up Artists & Qualified Beauty Therapists wishing to upksill.
- Understand what Threading is and the difference effects it gives to you.
- Differences between Threading and Waxing.
- Demonstration by our Tutor Karen.
- How to Use Thread and perfection.
- Hands on Practical work on your Model to perfect this ancient method.
Requirements/ Do I need to bring anything?
- Pen and Paper.
- A Model is required for practical work and once you enrol on the course we will send you exact times for them to attend the college.
- If you cannot get a model yourself we can advertise for you however we cannot guarantee the model, but we can of course help, we do advise you bring someone you know and trust and also who you can practise on again in a few weeks time, when they need to be redone and observe the growth, shape of your creation from your training to this date.
- Allure Midland College of Hair, Make up & Beauty Certificate.
- You can progress with us on any hair or beauty day course or gain qualification with our Diploma courses.
- Day courses include, Nails, Spray Tan, Upstyling, Blowdrying and much more.
What our student's say...
Why Choose Allure Midland College Of Hair, make up & Beauty
We are officially Irelands Best Training Academy & take pride in our
98% employment rate for college leavers.
Start your career by training with Allure & be inspired.