This course is suited to any qualified or trainee hairdresser looking to up skill their blowdrying to date, and add a new current trend to their client menu. Suited also to Beauty Therapists and Make up Artists who wish to add to their menu.
Monday 9th March 2020.
Monday 15th June 2020.
10am – 4/4.30pm.
- Watch a Demonstration of a BOHO by your tutor.
- Understand the difference between a Boho and a Twisty Dry.
- Some theory and hot towel information.
- Conduct a Boho on a Mannequin Head.
- Conduct a Boho on a Real Client.
Requirements/ Do I need to bring anything?
- Section clips.
- A range of different size brushes.
- Real Model at the required time. We can advertise for a model for you of if you come in pairs you can work on each other.
- Allure Midland College of Hair Make up & Beauty.
What our student's say...
Why Choose Allure Midland College Of Hair, make up & Beauty
We are officially Irelands Best Training Academy & take pride in our
98% employment rate for college leavers.
Start your career by training with Allure & be inspired.