This hands on upstyling course is suited to beginners, trainees, hairdressers, make up artists and beauty therapists who wish to add and affordable training to enhance their service to your treatment menu or start in the trade. This is a hands on upstyling course, so learners benefit and take home all the techniques, up styles and tricks so they can create their own unique upstyling course. From traveling Ireland ourselves, to sit upstyling courses we feel looking and learning and then completing the look does not give you the learner as much experience or knowledge/skill, as the hands on experience does. This we and past/current learners feel is more beneficial to our learners as they gain more from it. Therefore this course is all hands on meaning you get more than just styles, but all the techniques to also create styles.
June 24th 2019.
September 16th 2019.
October 14th 2019.
- Consultation and how this is key, Consultation advice, tips.
- Foundation building, and the importance of this.
- When upstyling hairdressers can skip over foundations and preparation and jump straight into the style. We will show you ways to prevent this and how it works in your favour.
- Product Knowledge.
- Techniques and methods to starting your style.
- Tips, Tricks and hidden secrets within upstyling including hiding hair and clips.
- Curling- Dylan Bradshaw technique, Tongs, GHD and Wand.
- A range of upstyles.
- The types of Plaiting available and we can introduce a few types throughout each style. We do offer our Braiding & Plaiting course to focus solely on that area so on this course we just touch on it.
- Touch on blowdrying to smooth the cuticle to get the hair ready fro preparation.
- Grip and secure the hair hiding clips.
- Types of backcombing available, cover all types.
- Messy and set buns, and occasional upstyles , with using your preparation to transform and create a number of quick and easy styles that clients love.
- Low or high chic Styles.
- Mermaid style.
- Hiding the hair technique.
- French roll with a twist.
We will show our learners styles where they can recreate them , but we give so many techniques to help you make up your own unique styles.
Requirements/ Do I need to bring anything?
- Please bring a refill pad. Pen.
- Back Comb Brush.
Allure Midland College of Hair Make up & Beauty certificate.
What our student's say...
Why Choose Allure Midland College Of Hair, make up & Beauty
We are officially Irelands Best Training Academy & take pride in our
98% employment rate for college leavers.
Start your career by training with Allure & be inspired.