Are your teens looking for a fun hair & make up course ? Then this 3 day fun educational camp will ensure they can apply hair styles and make up look son themselves or each other while looking current, young and professional.
- A range of upstyles to conduct on your own hair or your friends/family.
- To learn the importance of maintaining their hair and how to look after their hair in a hygienic way.
- The importance of hair products and how to treat and use products on their hair to ensure their hair is well looked after if straightening and chemical processes are occurring.
- To detangle their hair correctly.
- To learn to Blowdry their own hair.
- To learn how to Cleanse, Tone & Moisturise their face.
- The importance of skincare.
- The Importance of what Brushes to use.
- Choose the correct make up foundation and primer for your skin colour.
- Conduct a full make up day look into a night look, covering application of primer, foundation,blusher, high light, eye shadows, mascara, lipstick and gloss.
Requirements/ Do I need to bring anything?
- Back comb brush.
- Foundation that you are used to wearing.
- Mascara that you are used to wearing.
- Any thing else you wish to bring in example: make up brushes and any eye shadows you have and you will also be testing out ours which you can then purchase through us.
Awarding Body. Allure Midland College of Hair, Make up and Beauty Certificates.
What our student's say...
Why Choose Allure Midland College Of Hair, make up & Beauty
We are officially Irelands Best Training Academy & take pride in our
98% employment rate for college leavers.
Start your career by training with Allure & be inspired.