Our LIVE Online Basic colour theory is a great course to start your training in colour.
On this course you will cover
- Consultations. Open and closed questions.
- Tools required to conduct a colour.
- Pigments of the hair.
- Skin Tests.
- Types of colours – 4 main types.
- Reading a colour star and the importance of it.
- Choosing colour choices.
- Depth chart.
- Tone chart.
- Colour star. Depends on ability on the day. Usually covered in level 2.
- Development times.
- Mixing ratio.
- Case studies.
- ** Practical videos pre recorded or on live of how to apply a tint and a semi.
- (A Small Additional fee applies for this content)
Course Date: June 23rd 6 pm – 9pm.
Note we will have a time at the end for a Q & A after the class, we will ask and answer questions during the class and ensure learning is taking place.
You can add on step to where you learn the practical side of this unit for an additional fee either online or in Allure.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more
What do I need for this course? Click here.