This blended online and in Allure College training suits you no matter where you are, once you have a good internet and are passion to learn.
This course will start you on your career to becoming a hairdresser.
- Advise and consult with clients. Science of hair, growth patterns, head shape, infections/disease etc.
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp.
- Cut ladies hair . One length, layers, graduation, angles, and bobs.
- Style and finish hair. All types of blowdries.
- Set and dress hair. Upstyling, curling, plaiting.
- Colour and lighten hair. Basic to advanced.
- Fulfil salon reception duties.
- Perming hair.
We advise you to seek work experience in a near by salon.
Free with this course:
- Salon ethos and conduct.
- Confidence Building.
- Cv and Interview skills.
- Study plan to aid training.
- One to one calls to check all.
What do you need to conduct the course ? Click here. *
Duration: One Night a week theory or practical online so you can still work or go about your normal day. However you will visit Allure once to twice a month. ( This can vary each month to what is required) and on these weeks there is no online class. You must commit other times during each week to train and practise. *
This class will take 30 weeks give or take and as always we offer more time at the end if we feel it is needed.. ( T & C apply)*
* Terms & Conditions:
- Allure cannot make you practise, this is your opportunity to train and qualify so please try and practise as much as you can during the week and a timetable and study plan will be explained to you re this.
- You must have all the required tools to train.
- Note it is more work for us the college to ensure all content is up on line, learning is taking place and for you to commit to practising and attending online weekly.
- Note to avail of free time you must be on class each week or to the best of your ability.