This blended online and in Allure College Tullamore course is suited to anyone wishing to start their Journey on the teaching path.
At Allure we believe that you need the full hands on in teaching as well as the theory side of it. We will share practical experiences with you, our paper work and much more.
- UET8: Deliver Education and Training.
- UET9: Assessing Learners in Education and Training.
- UV40767: Manage Learning and Development in groups.
- UET7: Planning to meet the needs of learners in Education and Training.
- UET10: Using Resources in Education and Training. (Free subject)
- UV40565 Understanding the principles and practises of internally assessing.
- UV41214: Equality and Diversity.
FREE with this course:
- Allure Tips & Tricks of running a college.
- Allure paper work viewing to see what we use, how we conduct classes.
- Work Experience in our college.
- Hands on Practical Experience in public speaking, in training in class and in confidence building.
- Liaise with your Tutor Joan in between classes. Tutor support.
- Full explanation on each unit in class, as suppose to being all self paced.
- You can add on our additional assessor award for a discounted fee. Click here:
Duration: 3 Online classes and 2 in college training. Note if we feel you need an extra day we can offer this for free.
What you need:
- Folder, pen and refill pad.
- Good internet.
- Study time in between classes to complete assignments.
- Note the date for your assessment may vary depending on ITEC.
Cost: €1800 on our sale price and this can be paid in full or in instalments.
Next Date: September 13th 2020.
Awarding Body: Allure Midland College of Hair make up & Beauty and ITEC level 4 teaching and education.