This course is suited to anyone who wishes to complete their Senior Trade but who may live all over Ireland and cannot travel to us weekly for classes. Therefore there will be theory online weekly and you can conduct practical class In Allure College once a month to perfect all areas, this will save you on travel and expenses. We will perfect practical with you online also.
For your Theory and Practical Examination you must attend Allure college on the dates set out by the state.
All you need to complete this course is:
- Laptop, printer and Good Internet.
- Passion and dedication. We advise you to set time weekly each week for online training along with additional study time. We will give you FREE study tips and a plan to aid you. Note on the week you are in Allure in person there is no online class that week.
- Foundation training in hairdressing and we advise you work in a salon to gain hands on experience.( Not mandatory however it would benefit you).
- This course is only for hairdressers confident in all areas of hairdressing.
- Refill pad, folder and pens.
- There are 2 modules in this course 1) Theory 2) Practical.
- We advise you to purchase the Florence Openshaw book online click here.
- Doll head x 1 – 2 dolls and a full hairdressing kit. A list will be sent out to you on commencement of the course.
The price for this course includes your Examination fee to the state. Payment plan is available or payment in full. TRAIN FOR as little as €30 a week.
Duration: 16 – 20 weeks training.
Start Date: October 2020
NOTE to suit hairdressers the in college day will be on a Monday once a month.
Awarding Body: Allure Midland college of Hair make up and beauty and The State Commissions.
Note if you do not pass both modules, but you pass one of them, there is 2 years given to you to resit the examination failed and to gain a full certificate by the state however you will get a statement of results if you fail one or both modules.