This course is suited to anyone wishing to start their teaching journey at a entry level of assessing. You can also add this course on to our ITEC Teaching & Education course.
This course has 3 online training days with 1 in College day to ensure you fully understand the concept of assessing and how to conduct it. It will also build confidence for you to.
- Understanding the principles & practises of assessment.
- Assess occupational competence in the work environment.
- Assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding.
- FREE in college hands on day and confidence building along with being fully competent to conduct an assessment role.
- On going Tutor support.
Duration: 3 Online classes and 1 in college practical day.
What you need:
- Good Internet, laptop and printer where you can.
- Refill pad and pens.
- Passion and dedication.
- Be able to travel to Allure college Tullamore, Co.Offaly to conduct your practical hands on day and this will in turn benefit you and your skill.
Cost: €460.00 plus your examination or register fee ( This can range from €80 – €110 depending on ITEC charges)
Payment in full or in instalments.
Awarding Body: Allure Midland college of hair make up & beauty. ITEC level 3 certificate in assessing.